Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Principles For Life:

For the next several days... I am going to post my Principles For Life. These are core principles that have personally helped me in all areas of my life.
 
As you read them, please take time to meditate on whether you are maximizing the power of these principles in your own life.
 
#1 > I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
 
Let's be blunt, we all have weak spots that need improving upon. Some people spend too much time working and neglect their bodies. Others spend too much time in the gym and neglect their work. And many spend too much time in front of the TV and neglect both their work & bodies. Some find a balance between their work & working out, but neglect their relationships.
 
What about you? When was the last time you made a list of the areas of your life that you are neglecting to improve in? And once you made that list, what action did you take to start improving those areas?
 
 
Best of success, Chuck Norris