Thursday, October 17, 2013

Principles For Life #11

#11 >  I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
 
The world we live in today is full of short term disposable material things. A major problem is that many people are also treating beliefs and relationships the same way.
 
If we don't like something or something someone else did, we are quick to judge and quick to dispose of that relationship.
 
If we want to do something that does not fit inside our spiritual beliefs, we may ignore those beliefs or look for some sort of loophole that we believe will allow us to go ahead and do what we want to do.
 
Some people will sacrifice their beliefs & personal relationships for things like temporary satisfaction, fortune and fame.
 
I can tell you from personal experiences, that the relationship you have with God and others, believing in the country you live in, plus doing what you can to make your country a better place for all who live in it, is priceless.
 
So when you are tempted to break your loyalty to someone, your country or with God, take a mental step back and dig deep to ask yourself.... Is it really worth it both short and long term?
 
And again... we reap what we sow. If you want others to be loyal to you (which most of do) you must also be loyal to others.
 
 
Best of success, Chuck Norris
 

4 comments:

  1. You have true. I really like your articles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chuck, you might want to talk to this chick about using your name to promote her blog, especially since she's touting her reasoning why the TSA agent murdered at LAX pretty much deserved it because of being a government agent…
    http://thoughtsonliberty.com/lax-shooting-now-we-know-what-blowback-means

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your precious words. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Without faith in the one true God, we are nothing. I must say I was surprised you, Chuck Norris, believe in God. I did not know until I found your blog, and it warmed my heart here in cold Norway.I has been and still is a big fan of yours since I have trained a lot of self-defense in younger days, and I was also a big fan of Bruce Lee. I still do not understand how you manage to parry so narrowly with just a technique to master. Are you training yet? My favorite was the Tae-Kwon-Do and I got to experience to greet Master General Choi Hong Hi in Tromsø during a championship. It was something I will never forget. Wish I got to meet you too someday.
    Keep up with God's message and good luck to you and your family.
    Best regards Per

    ReplyDelete